Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Evergreen

I realized today that I haven't really shown where I am currently staying, so I'm gonna map that out a little. Evergreen, CO is around 30 minutes west of Denver. Add another 15 minutes to get up the mountain to the cabin I'm staying at. I went on my first Colorado run today, and my lungs feel like they will give out any minute. The location makes it completely worth it though. I jogged around Evergreen Lake, and the mountain views are the perfect antidote to throbbing, knife pierced lungs.



After the jog and a little work at a local coffee shop I headed back up to the cabin. Below are some pics heading up to the cabin.





And the cabin itself...



And the views...



So there it is. The amazingly beautiful place I get to call home for the next month. Perfect altitude for making you feel extremely out of shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment